- 1 pound pancetta
- 3 or 4 fat bunches of sage
- About 1 pound of tagliatelle
- Good Parmesan Reggiano, grated
- Fresh eggs
- Crisp the pancetta. Add sage in the last couple of minutes and sauté lightly.
- Cook the pasta al dente in well-salted water and toss lightly with mascarpone and the pancetta and sage.
- Fry egg fast and place on top, with a little pepper and a scattering of the Parm.
- Each plate gets one egg on top to sauce.
- Sit outside and remember you chose all of this and, luckily, you are still glad you did